Hello guys, It is time to cut out the bs and call out some people here on Torn once again since there are too many idiots getting away with being idiots without consequences here on Torn.
For you who don't understand this thread this is a follow up on my previous thread: "So I just call em how I see em."
Today I will share some truth with you all here on Torn by exposing a couple of members for what they really are.
Kapten_Klitoris [1873683] - This is a Swedish Torn player just like me but way different both in terms of intellect and looks. First of all just so we all are on the same page here, this is the same guy that made a 45 minute youtube video of him playing Torn.. That alone should be enough for you to go to conclusions about what kind of person this guy is. Anyway besides being a 45 minute Torn playing bitch he is also a puppet for JFA licking their asses doing everything they ask him to do and also a known scammer. He have multiple times tried PMing me trying to force me get off Torn.. Like how desperate can you be? Get a grip.
JussiJernkuuk [1874922] - This is no other than Kapten_Klitoris [1873683]'s spouse just as irrelevant as him but he makes this list just as he made my list in another thread listed as "Idiots Hall Of Fame". This guy was friends with an older player called Invictusmaneo who apparently was a top 20 networth that quit the game after being bountied by AOW_DUDE like a bitch and Jussi found out that I recently became friends with AOW_DUDE so he is trying to force me off the game as revenge.. Other than that he is basically a ghost in Torn noone knows him very much and noone wants to get to know him either.
You're both trash and I wear all of my bounties with pride.
Share your experiences with the mentioned players, what do you think?
Mentions: JussiJernkuuk [1874922] · Kapten_Klitoris [1873683] · So I just call em how I see em.