Users Online
Started by DisabledKitten [1968984] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 52
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- JussiJernkuuk [1874922]
· 14 likes ·
MMCP creating new multis. - Beerstein [1322136]
· 2 likes ·
So based on live pages...so if I have 50 tabs open....am I 50 people or 1? Not gonna lie, Torn during elim event crashed the shit outta my browser with all those tabs.
MarlonBrando deployed a network of dumpster diving bots. Said something about the dumpsters too big for one man, and it's essentially become his second home.
MMCP creating new multis.
Kyal decided to reboot his botfarm I guess
Flower multies and christmas multies?
More squeaking field mice who are going to be banned in the next couple of weeks?
it was updated.... to show how many users are online now, instead of just number who had action in last minute
- Changed 'Actions in last minute' to 'Online now' on homepage & server status page
Source: Bulletin Board past list
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=65&t=16026167&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Patch list #22 : 28/11/2017
So based on live pages...so if I have 50 tabs open....am I 50 people or 1? Not gonna lie, Torn during elim event crashed the shit outta my browser with all those tabs.
It would make sense to be individual users with the online now icon.
I vote we all open a shit ton of profile tabs at a specific time and find out, cause I'm betting it's live pages open.
Legit.