New Attacking System
Started by Vader [2061118] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hurry up and change that before Kata comes calling and starts calling us all gay
Your name rhymes with that other one too!
Busted
I was tempted to start a betting pool on how soon you'd post this after the system was released.
I'm annoyed I didn't, I'd have made enough to buy your gold crown and your gold AK.
I love it.
Well, it seems to be the new thing around town.. if you hit someone on their arms its almost like a regular headshot, and a headshot not hitting the helmet is doing a disgusting amount of damage
another terrible update.... fix the damn respect gains for warring and this actually might be a fighting/warring/crime game again...Won't get started on crimes 2.0 I'll be in a geriatric ward before that gets done
[image: media-exp2.licdn.com] Looks like the guy from Prometheus. And we all know how good that movie was 0.o
When I first saw it (before reading the announcement), I thought I had logged on to my FetLife account by mistake and they had introduced a new crime mini-game.
I was wearing combat boots, combat gloves, combat helmet and a trench coat with a bare chest. For some that's a military-Neo roleplay :P
Fair point. xD
Even worse on mobile. Doesnt even fit on the screen proparly. Hard to see what im hitting..
The phone one I did not like it. Its very complicated. The simple one was good. It also takes time to reload.
Yup I get the same issue
hopefully this is when staff say passed to Ched
Mentions: Attacking 2.1 display issue
Cool, now I won't have to play barbie anymore, got it all here now!