33 replies · 558 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Bug[1455582]Committee
· 4 likes · You might want to remove that image before someone sets a reminder to mug you when your investment ends. Would be a shame after reaching 1 bill to have it snatched away. Congrats though :)
Nova[1570883]
· 1 likes · You must be an expert on making money, after all you're worth $3,000,000,000!
A lot of flower running. A lot of company directing and working. A lot of bookie. A lot of luck with stocks. A lot of trading. A lot of Christmas Town.
You might want to remove that image before someone sets a reminder to mug you when your investment ends. Would be a shame after reaching 1 bill to have it snatched away.
We've all got to start somewhere, your achievement is nothing to blow your nose at. I've obviously got more done in my first year, but I also have had a lot more help than you. I still owe someone around 400 million $, so I have a few more payments to make till I can start reaching for larger bank deposits.