Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Billion Dollar Mark

Started by GreyDuck [2045772] on in Achievements.

33 replies · 558 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

GreyDuck [2045772]

A lot of flower running.
A lot of company directing and working.
A lot of bookie.
A lot of luck with stocks.
A lot of trading.
A lot of Christmas Town.

And now, I'm here. 2 week $1b investment done in 323 days.
[image: i.imgur.com]

Yes, I know 1b isn't a lot to pro players. At least I'm getting somewhere, right?
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

You might want to remove that image before someone sets a reminder to mug you when your investment ends. Would be a shame after reaching 1 bill to have it snatched away.

Congrats though :)
Eddeh [23878] Wiki Contributor

Haha, we are indeed, but this isn't a new trademark, unfortunately... Soontm has been Ched's fave term for many many years
GreyDuck [2045772]

Same day? You mean same minute.

Oh wait no.

You reached 1b and 20b with the same Slots spin.

Got to be the best win I've ever seen though. 10m on Radioactive. Damn.
Cryptic [2059197]

We've all got to start somewhere, your achievement is nothing to blow your nose at. I've obviously got more done in my first year, but I also have had a lot more help than you. I still owe someone around 400 million $, so I have a few more payments to make till I can start reaching for larger bank deposits.