107 replies · 1.3k views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:108 / 108 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
108
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
JussiJernkuuk[1874922]
· 25 likes · Doing something with animals could be illegal depending on where you live. :p
Kiss-my-Axe[2105862]
· 18 likes · Omg that's sooooo cute. Yes grow a pair and go for gold.
Pachico[2066685]
· 18 likes · i would say go for it, but in the end it's probably a dude u fell in love with, no girls in torn except champion
I need your help. Im a restart with a big problem. I hope for serious answers but Im aware such post will attract many trolls. As I joined Torn some time ago, I found a player who helped me a lot, without ever asking something in return. We had great conversations and I was given money and items. I often asked why, but the answer was always: I was a noob too and I know how hard this can be. Ive had help from my friends and now I want to give something back. As we spoke to each other, I fell more and more in love with her. I know this sounds stupid, but she understood me. She was always there for me, wishing me good mornings, giving me advice and a thing I would consider more than just friendship. As I felt really strange about this, I decided to restart and cut all the conversations with her (without explanation). But my feelings getting stronger and I have no clue, how to deal with them. Discussion: Do you think its possible to fall in love with someone you know just trough Torn? Are there any couples who found love in Torn? Is there a good strategy, should I tell her my feelings? Or how could I show her my feelings? Its really not a sexual thing or something, its about feelings
Things that may could help: She loves animals and is very social. She lives in Europe (as I do) and often helps new players. Shes very open-minded but never exposes herself in an excessive way.
There are examples of torn couples and even families! I started playing due to my then bf (now husband) playing and carried on when he quit.
At the end of the day it is hard to give good advice in this case. She may well not feel about you as you do about her. But you seem genuine so I guess it has to be worth at least trying to talk to her and finding out?
"Do you think its possible to fall in love with someone you know just trough Torn?" Yes. Talking with people, getting to know them, no matter where, it can lead to love.
I'd say you should go for it. Better to just tell her than to keep it to yourself and mull over it over and over.
Even if she tells you no, whoever she is, she sounds like someone normal enough to not get creeps from it, so worst case you get a no and remain friends.
And if she does tell you no, don't stop talking to her. Keep the friendship alive. Real friendships are rare in games like this, I for one treasure every one of them. Even if I sometimes do foolish things.
In not sure how to tell her. Shes married in torn (I know that doesnt mean anything) but she mentions him also on her profile. I want her to be happy and I really dont want to overcharge her.