Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

........

Started by CrypticBruh [2105262] on in Graveyard.

59 replies · 724 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
60
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mephesto [1932248]

its not a matter of the staff having an issue with this or ched. its a matter of legality. If an 8 year old saw that this whole game could get shut down for good. i for one would not like that
Scootaloo [1590427]

Just do what I do and post scandily clad anime women in the forums. It's a gray area.



Hypothetically speaking though, say I had a picture of a sandwich. A ham, cheese, lettuce, and tomato sandwich. Laying on its side, has a lewd face and moisture around the contents on it's sideview made to resemble an aroused female body part. Where would that fall in moderation?
Dagrims [2007550]

How much would you like to put on that wager? This game is called Torn, not Porn. If I am interested in the latter, there are plenty of places I can go to see it. A text browser game is not one of those places. I understand you're at an age where you think about sex 1,000 times per day, but believe me when I tell you that the vast majority of people keep those thoughts private and are not interested in getting links to that content from a stranger. Your brain is still developing; hopefully that will include common sense.
Sky [380980] Committee Committee

Kids play this game, you don't need to click bait porn for 12 year olds to click on. Grow up
Stewie [1494547]

All you got was a warning?

I remember someone else who did that a few months back-- they got a 999 fed sentence (was released after being spoke to). You should think yourself lucky to be honest...