graveyard
........
Started by CrypticBruh [2105262] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 60
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 63 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Dagrims [2007550]
· 13 likes ·
How much would you like to put on that wager? This game is called Torn, not Porn. If I am interested in the latter, there are plenty of places I can go to see it. A text browser game is … - Sky [380980] Committee
· 12 likes ·
Kids play this game, you don't need to click bait porn for 12 year olds to click on. Grow up - NikolaTesla [1631174]
· 10 likes ·
^^^^Exactly.^^^^ Including my own son. The idea of my son being introduced to pornography because he chose tom play an online game makes me extremely angry. So from my perspective there is nothing funny about what you did. In fact …
graveyard
+R
Staffs have lost it for real
I dont think they know the rules anymore
real edgy kid
so many wrongs
but good on you for showing up in GD and putting your personality out there, tis a brave thing
?
inb4grave
inb4forumban
its not a matter of the staff having an issue with this or ched. its a matter of legality. If an 8 year old saw that this whole game could get shut down for good. i for one would not like that
Talk to him: Daymn [2105039]
He will understand your feelings!
R+
gonna down vote me like that
but i put money on it you would have clicked my link
Just do what I do and post scandily clad anime women in the forums. It's a gray area.
Hypothetically speaking though, say I had a picture of a sandwich. A ham, cheese, lettuce, and tomato sandwich. Laying on its side, has a lewd face and moisture around the contents on it's sideview made to resemble an aroused female body part. Where would that fall in moderation?
Can i get the link pls!
How much would you like to put on that wager? This game is called Torn, not Porn. If I am interested in the latter, there are plenty of places I can go to see it. A text browser game is not one of those places. I understand you're at an age where you think about sex 1,000 times per day, but believe me when I tell you that the vast majority of people keep those thoughts private and are not interested in getting links to that content from a stranger. Your brain is still developing; hopefully that will include common sense.
how much you wanna bet i wasnt talking to you and you prob beat it today
i could bet your brain, but you got none. :(
Kids play this game, you don't need to click bait porn for 12 year olds to click on. Grow up
This is exactly my point. Whether I beat it today or not is information I keep to myself.
Plus, it's early here.
It all comes down to what you have posted. We have to evaluate the material to vote with some perspective.
which is still twice as much as you
All you got was a warning?
I remember someone else who did that a few months back-- they got a 999 fed sentence (was released after being spoke to). You should think yourself lucky to be honest...