I'll play.
Delete
Started by BilateralAxe [2059115] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 242 / 242 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'll play.
Enter pls!
bump
I would be interested
i would like to sign up
sign me on up.
i'll play
This sounds like alot of fun id like to throw my hat in for a chance to play also, thank you :D
Signup post maybe
I'd like to join.
Sign me up
I'm in.
bump
reeeee! joining!
joining!
bump
I once lost 6 games of Russian roulette in a row, so I must have been saving my luck for this occasion. Either that or I'll just get the bullet with the first pull of the trigger. Either way I'm in. The nine will surely allow me to be one of the lucky 32 at least (heh I doubt it.)
I can't believe ppl are fighting to join this. Can I be in twice?
So how will this work in regards to those who have 2 and 3 shots unlocked? is this feature usable? Might just shoot yourself sooner but also might live and lower your opponents odds.
count me in