Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Delete

Started by BilateralAxe [2059115] on in Fun & Games.

241 replies · 1.28k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 242 / 242 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Weird_al [2106246]

I once lost 6 games of Russian roulette in a row, so I must have been saving my luck for this occasion. Either that or I'll just get the bullet with the first pull of the trigger. Either way I'm in. The nine will surely allow me to be one of the lucky 32 at least (heh I doubt it.)
Onomotopoeia [2108050]

So how will this work in regards to those who have 2 and 3 shots unlocked? is this feature usable? Might just shoot yourself sooner but also might live and lower your opponents odds.