Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

520 Errors

Started by Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

64 replies · 605 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 65 / 65 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ShaggShaggins [2132740]

Im getting the 500 internal server error as well, when trying to log in through the app.

going through the browser works fine, just not the app.

 

on Galaxy S9+
Terronia [2129341]

I've been getting the 500 page for several hours now. I can get to some places, like I'm traveling right now, but I cannot log the elimination board. I get the 500 message for that.

It started just after I got out of the hospital and started attacking one of the teams. I've refreshed, reloaded, and retried everything I can think of. I'm on Android in California and it is ongoing, not just at the elimination time each hour.

Please fix me, I need to kick some butt.

 

 
Pandamonium01 [2149806]

When I first enabled the full territory map view, I was fine. But after disabled and reenabling it, I was met with a constant "500 Internal Server Error" message every time I tried to go the city. I'm now able to go to the city but only after I deleted the app and redownload it. I'm on a Samsung Note 9
Owen [2087327]

Error 500 for items pages since 23:00tct 21/09/18

Device: samsung SM-G965F; Android 8.0.0; App version 0.2.3;
Terronia [2129341]

My problem is getting worse. I can't get to my own profile now. I can get to forums and to other profiles. Still can't access elimination board to find targets and check scores.

I am using a samsung android 7.0. Thanks.
JMont [1589580]

Our Chain at Rawr just died cuz of 500 errors. I was on laptop then jumped to mobile to try different way.  I sent a faction chat message once i saw it lagging and we had 3 minutes to make a hit.  Several of us tried and the errors continued.  Now we are in cool down after 1,469 hits.  Is there someone that can help with this?
Owen [2087327]

Error 500 on index pages since 19:00tct 22/09/18

Device: samsung SM-G965F; Android 8.0.0; App version 0.2.3;

JMead [1706873]

I'm currently having an issue accessing my company, everytime I go to my company it comes up with error 500. I need to restock and train my employees
Shindig [865748] Officer Officer

Had a few more today but not many, this latest

Error 520 Ray ID: 45e96f083c5a2be8 • 2018-09-23 02:03:44 UTC

Not quite finished now?

 
Tyrion [1967379]

500, 504 & 520 errors all the time and Torn is incredibly slow atm.

Relogged in and changed servers from PHP2 to 3 now, which helped at first but things are already slowing down again.
Shindig [865748] Officer Officer

Still with the 520, and just taking xan and training taking up to 6 minutes instead of seconds. [:disappointed:]
Tyrion [1967379]

As Torn is dying slowly of lag since the beginning of these week, any updates on this issue from you staff/developers?