I cant loggin with Torn app.
520 Errors
Started by Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 65 / 65 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I cant loggin with Torn app.
Device: AS (Galaxy A5) Androi 6.0.1
DC 5 V; 1.55 A
Please help !
Im getting the 500 internal server error as well, when trying to log in through the app.
going through the browser works fine, just not the app.
on Galaxy S9+
I've been getting the 500 page for several hours now. I can get to some places, like I'm traveling right now, but I cannot log the elimination board. I get the 500 message for that.
It started just after I got out of the hospital and started attacking one of the teams. I've refreshed, reloaded, and retried everything I can think of. I'm on Android in California and it is ongoing, not just at the elimination time each hour.
Please fix me, I need to kick some butt.
When I first enabled the full territory map view, I was fine. But after disabled and reenabling it, I was met with a constant "500 Internal Server Error" message every time I tried to go the city. I'm now able to go to the city but only after I deleted the app and redownload it. I'm on a Samsung Note 9
Error 500 for items pages since 23:00tct 21/09/18
Device: samsung SM-G965F; Android 8.0.0; App version 0.2.3;
My problem is getting worse. I can't get to my own profile now. I can get to forums and to other profiles. Still can't access elimination board to find targets and check scores.
I am using a samsung android 7.0. Thanks.
Same here 500 error on elimination page of app.
Android 8.0.0 on a Huawei p10
Our Chain at Rawr just died cuz of 500 errors. I was on laptop then jumped to mobile to try different way. I sent a faction chat message once i saw it lagging and we had 3 minutes to make a hit. Several of us tried and the errors continued. Now we are in cool down after 1,469 hits. Is there someone that can help with this?
Error 500 on index pages since 19:00tct 22/09/18
Device: samsung SM-G965F; Android 8.0.0; App version 0.2.3;
Refreshing your app cache (in settings) will make that go away.
I'm currently having an issue accessing my company, everytime I go to my company it comes up with error 500. I need to restock and train my employees
Had a few more today but not many, this latest
Error 520 Ray ID: 45e96f083c5a2be8 • 2018-09-23 02:03:44 UTC
Not quite finished now?
520 and very laggy. Germany here.
503 and 500 errors throughout the day, especially around elim time
500, 504 & 520 errors all the time and Torn is incredibly slow atm.
Relogged in and changed servers from PHP2 to 3 now, which helped at first but things are already slowing down again.
Still with the 520, and just taking xan and training taking up to 6 minutes instead of seconds. [:disappointed:]
As Torn is dying slowly of lag since the beginning of these week, any updates on this issue from you staff/developers?
I'm guessing the majority of players aren't seeing these issues. You're in the Netherlands too, right?