Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for Mentor

Started by Queen_Lily [2102791] on in General Discussion.

22 replies · 662 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Mentor [662476] ×1 Entrepreneur [1080773] ×1

dunmugmeh [538353]

You dont look active enough to join The Nature Watch Program im afraid.

You do need to show far more intrepid intent!

1 brief observation you are clicking less than 1 crime a day.

 Be Brave!
Brakier [2095393]

I could teach you some of my ways, i have been learnt in the ways of economics by the great dunmugmeh himself. thou i have to warn you. never sway from the path of honor.
Caedes [2100412]

This lady gives great entrepreneurship lessons, I think she charges roughly 25m per session, but trust me it's well worth it. 
Honor_Scholar [2172892]

Now she is plutocrat, I plutocrat also... oh I think I read the forum wrong thing, I think this meaning controlling company not getting badge..
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

An entrepreneur is someone who seizes the market ie sees a need that is to be catered for.

Trading post and attacking forums may help you.

Edit : I am not looking to mentor anybody.
Tyrech [2091318]

Edit - Hopslam was quicker. Like way, way quicker, not even a contest there