Someone teach me how to be an entrepreneur.
Looking for Mentor
Started by Queen_Lily [2102791] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Mentor [662476] ×1 Entrepreneur [1080773] ×1
Someone teach me how to be an entrepreneur.
TRT... is that .. you..?
You dont look active enough to join The Nature Watch Program im afraid.
You do need to show far more intrepid intent!
1 brief observation you are clicking less than 1 crime a day.
Be Brave!
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=662476#/
Hasn't been online in a while tho...
Last action
3162 days ago
Mentions: Mentor [662476]
Entrepreneur you say?
Maybe you should try to make some friends first, nobody is going to spend a lot of time time helping someone they don't know.
Send me whatever money you have or make. Ill double it for you
"Spend less than you earn"
Pretty simple really...
I could teach you some of my ways, i have been learnt in the ways of economics by the great dunmugmeh himself. thou i have to warn you. never sway from the path of honor.
This lady gives great entrepreneurship lessons, I think she charges roughly 25m per session, but trust me it's well worth it.
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1080773#/
Mentions: Entrepreneur [1080773]
==> http://prntscr.com/li0lxj <== This is how I become entrepreneur. If you have at least $250,000 for 3 days, you will be entrepreneur badge.
Bro, she has a higher net medal than you lol
Fortunately not.
Now she is plutocrat, I plutocrat also... oh I think I read the forum wrong thing, I think this meaning controlling company not getting badge..
An entrepreneur is someone who seizes the market ie sees a need that is to be catered for.
Trading post and attacking forums may help you.
Edit : I am not looking to mentor anybody.
You don't need a mentor - just three basic rules:
1. Buy low.
2. Get high.
3. Rinse and repeat.
Buy cheap sell big...
Don't tell anyone else. Our secret... [:sick:]
Edit - Hopslam was quicker. Like way, way quicker, not even a contest there