Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trainee Guesses?

Started by BeerDrinker [2140025] on in General Discussion.

95 replies · 1.45k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 96 / 96 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

CRLF [2095076]

Sweeney_Todd. Clearly he misses being on staff, and longs for the old days of holding his tongue and nurturing tender, young players with their endless, repetitive questions and complaints. He looks forward to the joys of appeasing the cranky old bastards that were here before the internet was invented, and to be pinged day and night by player mods over some bullshit in GC. Yes, it must be Sweeney_Todd.

Also, clearly his writing style.
Diabolique [2177124]

He was just mentioned in your thread?

 

How else to determine if someone is a multi of Trainee's except by comparing forum posts?

Edit: Dejá vu...isn't that how everyone decided I was Trader?
Butters [34298]

Don't think so - the salary / workload combination wouldn't really appeal as a primary gig to someone of bogie's age / career prospects.

 
ChaosReigns [2169241]

I did think Bogie for a while until Trainee popped up in Global a few lines under Bogies comment. So now im doubting this theory.

Poptop as a second guess.
oraN [1778676]

If you say so,

As most active players and those I think would be trainee haven’t lost activity but Z_junior looks obvious but I really can’t say. 

On the other hand trainees identity could have been hidden cause he’s the most hated player on torn.

just my guesses 
flufffy [494285]

I thought it was stewie.

fluffy is just too busy, despite all the social media campaigns etc he’s not interested.

sweeny_todd would be ok but I don’t think he’s what Ched would be looking for.
ChaosReigns [2169241]

Swear filter would have to be heavily modified. Ched just doesnt need the extra hassle. He already has enough projects to concentrate on.