Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Best Player Profiles

Started by Shandurai [25719] on in General Discussion.

61 replies · 2.17k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Andyman [471591]
I usually get about two random messages a month from noobs making fun of my boxing glove hands.
Kelsie [340367]
I very obviously like mine. It’s adorable with the cutest arts imo. I also like Drizella’s and Nena’s. Amp’s when she had all her quotes on her profile. That was always a good read ^^
Gone_ [2124453]
Coral [350465]
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=350465#/

I like his because he became a meme at my first faction and I've had the link copied since to mess with certain people

Mentions: Coral [350465]

Shandurai [25719]
So far, I have decided I need more quotes and more colour in my profile. I love how proud people are of their own profiles! I need to get to that stage. I still think Mauk wins out, but his ribbons are mesmerizing :D
Cristen [1479036]
Awww, ty Drizzie! Hers is one of my top favorites but that's kind of obvious as I love her work. Mad_Sweeney is another with an amazing design and layout. Then I of course love my own as well. I would hope so though as most everything on it was created by myself or Mad_Sweeney.
Jammy_Git [259767]
Mine is just a portrait of me.... but its funny, I get probably 1 message a week from someone saying how much they love my profile pic
chupACABra [474281]
I have profile & forum signatures turned off =)
Had my fair share of looking & making & managing them back in the ear **** times... Now I just couldn't care less about them...
Faction profiles are different tho, I can't turn those off.