I like mines, Cristen, Nena, mama Bones, Litzy, Aduialelen. Most of my faves have pink on their profile, I might be a lil biased I could't help it >.< ♥
I very obviously like mine. It’s adorable with the cutest arts imo. I also like Drizella’s and Nena’s. Amp’s when she had all her quotes on her profile. That was always a good read ^^
So far, I have decided I need more quotes and more colour in my profile. I love how proud people are of their own profiles! I need to get to that stage. I still think Mauk wins out, but his ribbons are mesmerizing :D
Awww, ty Drizzie! Hers is one of my top favorites but that's kind of obvious as I love her work. Mad_Sweeney is another with an amazing design and layout. Then I of course love my own as well. I would hope so though as most everything on it was created by myself or Mad_Sweeney.
I have profile & forum signatures turned off =) Had my fair share of looking & making & managing them back in the ear **** times... Now I just couldn't care less about them... Faction profiles are different tho, I can't turn those off.