What's the trick to winning jackpot on the slots?
Jackpot?
Started by BONEMAN2 [2168155] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Ducksick [504233]
· 14 likes ·
Spinning the wheels
Mentioned in this thread
CoolguyRuler [2183404] ×2
Spinning the wheels
Playing the slots is the single biggest increase to your odds of winning the jackpot
100% of jackpot winners spin slots
I heard that sending CoolguyRuler [2183404] 2B will automatically make you win the slots jackpot
Mentions: CoolguyRuler [2183404]
Bend over on a full moon night ?
Idk dude, I was just kiddng.
Idk dude, I was just kiddng.
.
Doing 10m spins increases your chance to win the JP.
Join AD (aka my faction). We have two slots winners so far. I heard that it increases your chance of winning by 69%.
And like 4 people who have found SE's
No joke :P
No joke :P
Damn, How did I miss such an important observation?
I think you should write a guide on winning slots!
I think you should write a guide on winning slots!
Used to dump all my tokens daily into slots with 10m bets, usually ended up with a loss of around 20-50m and some days 40-70m profit.
One time won 200m with a 1m bet.
Best tactic I guess is to not play it to save your money, but if you do want to burn it, play 10m bets with all your daily tokens+ refill
Was one slot away from winning it in the end but I quit playing slots for now, saving all my tokens for the lottery.
Just don't be a knob and wait till the jackpot reaches a high enough payout that will cover your losses.
Would be a shame if you win the jackpot and it's less than 500m lol.
One time won 200m with a 1m bet.
Best tactic I guess is to not play it to save your money, but if you do want to burn it, play 10m bets with all your daily tokens+ refill
Was one slot away from winning it in the end but I quit playing slots for now, saving all my tokens for the lottery.
Just don't be a knob and wait till the jackpot reaches a high enough payout that will cover your losses.
Would be a shame if you win the jackpot and it's less than 500m lol.
The trick is you can’t play if you don’t win.
having infinite amount of money to lose
Someone crunched the numbers and found that 100k is the best cost per spin to win.
Andyman or Proxima, I'm sorry whichever I can't remember.
Andyman or Proxima, I'm sorry whichever I can't remember.
Was it bullshitman?
Because we love him...
It's random...
Because we love him...
It's random...
I bet 10 when I won but that was before the change...good luck
make 4*$10 bids then 1*$10m bid. Repeat. Untill tokens run out.
You will win. Something for sure.
You will win. Something for sure.
Mentions: Torn Slot Machine Win Chance (follow-up)
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16123778&b=0&a=0
It was Andyman. Yes its random but ched made an adjustment as people complained so many mutlies spin $10 and won. So the chance is different depending on what amount you spin. Andyman worked out the best bang for your buck was 100k spins.
It was Andyman. Yes its random but ched made an adjustment as people complained so many mutlies spin $10 and won. So the chance is different depending on what amount you spin. Andyman worked out the best bang for your buck was 100k spins.
Mentions: Slot Jackpot Win Math · Torn Slot Machine Win Chance (follow-up)