I am a young guy age 378 or more looking for a nice and kind girl to go on dates and maybe if possible go into marriage
Looking for love
Started by Borcee [2472361] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 51
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor
· 29 likes ·
Yet another person who misspelled porn and found Torn - Ejaculate [2604953]
· 27 likes ·
You are on the wrong site. Complimentary meme [image: i.ibb.co] - manic [1554958] · 14 likes ·
I misread this and now need a shower...
Mentioned in this thread
-Kriller- [687993] ×1 selfabuse [1566046] ×1 Player 1869113 [1869113] ×1 SporkMonkey [2065017] ×1
Yet another person who misspelled porn and found Torn
You should try Chit.
A little more punctuation may help in your search for "love"...
I misread this and now need a shower...
aint that how we all got here?
Hey Borcee, I am a women also for looking for love.
To start our relationship all I need is your; bank account number, sort code and three digit security code.
Looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you!
[image: i.imgur.com]
To start our relationship all I need is your; bank account number, sort code and three digit security code.
Looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Try global chat mate, that's how everyone finds their soulmate here
Hey, if you don't mind a girl with a little facial hair, torn is a great place to look.
You bring the penis, I'll bring the buttcheeks
Would you be interested to work in ladies strip club? The employee will be ladies (at least gender says so). Maybe you get lucky there. Hit me up if you're interested. Pay is 250k a day depends on workstats. Thx
Lets ask ched for a dating forum
i love how stupid threads turn into free advertising lol
If Emma Roberts playes Torn, I'm ok to date with here.
I have a "Jolie maison" in France here, she comes whenever she wants
I have a "Jolie maison" in France here, she comes whenever she wants
Grind at all time lol
This isn’t the Texters Offering Relationships Network?
what in the circlejerk is happening here?
ban jux, all of them, bunch of damn weirdos
ban jux, all of them, bunch of damn weirdos
I'm just here for Coral's cheeks <3