Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for love

Started by Borcee [2472361] on in Properties.

50 replies · 768 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
51
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

-Kriller- [687993] ×1 selfabuse [1566046] ×1 Player 1869113 [1869113] ×1 SporkMonkey [2065017] ×1

Borcee [2472361]
I am a young guy age 378 or more looking for a nice and kind girl to go on dates and maybe if possible go into marriage
1869113 [1869113]
Hey Borcee, I am a women also for looking for love.

To start our relationship all I need is your; bank account number, sort code and three digit security code.

Looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you!

[image: i.imgur.com]
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Would you be interested to work in ladies strip club? The employee will be ladies (at least gender says so). Maybe you get lucky there. Hit me up if you're interested. Pay is 250k a day depends on workstats. Thx
Czevak [2413106]
If Emma Roberts playes Torn, I'm ok to date with here.

I have a "Jolie maison" in France here, she comes whenever she wants