Yeah,
Its an anniversary of sorts today, its my 6000th day of the game!
Go me! No sure if it counts as an achievement but... :)
That’s a nice ID!
congrats!
Wow a two digit ID :-) congratz with the anniversary.
Happy Torn-birthday to you!
Congrats!
If you look closely, the two digit ID caveman make a rare forum appearance - only to fade back to obscurity at any moment. Take a gander at all their beauty and wonder!
In all seriousness, congrats. 6k days is insane.
Ty Ty :) Yeah, not too active in the forums tbh. I read it, but dont post too much :)
a two digit id oh my f god XD
damn you're rarer than rare rn
Day 6000 for me too. I joined on day two.
I'm curious how did you guys even found out about Torn back then? are you/were you all IRL friends or relatives of Ched?
Because I remember the internet 16 years ago and chances to discover a brand new unknown game/website on the same/next day of it coming out was MUCH different than today!
congrats mate
you search torn instead of porn
If i recall correctly, i played a game called Starkingdoms back then, and somehow found out about Torncity from there :)
I remember when I joined Torn, I tried to find all fellow Finnish players to be added to my friends list. Found your profile and wondered how godlike you must be with that age.
Congratz!
Torn should give players a SE of their choice on day 6000
6000 days for me too. I can still remember the moment when I signed up for this game.