Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Age : 6000

Started by Kampela [81] on in Achievements.

15 replies · 351 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
64
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Kampela [81]
Yeah,

Its an anniversary of sorts today, its my 6000th day of the game!
Go me! No sure if it counts as an achievement but... :)
Paul [1176287]
If you look closely, the two digit ID caveman make a rare forum appearance - only to fade back to obscurity at any moment. Take a gander at all their beauty and wonder!

In all seriousness, congrats. 6k days is insane.
gnar [2268922]
I'm curious how did you guys even found out about Torn back then? are you/were you all IRL friends or relatives of Ched?
Because I remember the internet 16 years ago and chances to discover a brand new unknown game/website on the same/next day of it coming out was MUCH different than today!
Muaziz [1737077]
I remember when I joined Torn, I tried to find all fellow Finnish players to be added to my friends list. Found your profile and wondered how godlike you must be with that age.
Congratz!