While I'm still bellow 2 years, I had such a journey that I have enough people to thank👀 While most of them may not see this, I wanted to thank them somewhere.
Thanks to my faction leaders (lobdell and Nial). They accepted me, and after less than 6 months I was promoted to a banker role. I believe Torn community had enough stories about newbies getting banker, stealing everything and running away. Trusting that I wouldn't do that is enough to be thankful for.
Thanks to Crapple, my awesome spouse and the one that got me into this faction.Thx!
Armi and Casey, thanks as well, it's great working with you guys in the faction!
Without any of the 5 mentioned above, I'd probably still be selling losses to this day, if not leaving the game on day 37.
Thanks to Vinerri people (QWW, Elifez, Rosk, Cali, and others). You guys made Halloween 100x times better!!
CRyPTo and IBB group leaderships too, it's fun being part of these alliances. Most of you guys probably don't know I exist but yea, thanks!
Thanks to some people. Yes you RR gamblers, and u Dexterity whore (I'll hit you one day.) All the others as well. It's so fun talking with all of ya in such a big group! :D
There are plenty of people to thank, but I wanted to thank the people that actually provided for "ME".
Like I'm thankful to the staff for the game, but what they provided was directed to the whole community, and not just myself.
Thanks :)