No reason to do tickets for this yo….. unless you just trying to grab some extra $ to draw the prize for your friend or multi….
1.2bil raffle
Started by Jacobdouglas [3483249] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
They haven’t bought yet just do the raffle…
cant belive people fell for this shit lmfao
lol
I still have faith he’s gonna do the raffle 🙏
no way, the bad karma you gave me will haunt you and you'll be scammed just for that :D
Mentions: 1.2bil raffle
You can get your karma back when he stops replying
I don't need the karma, I'm happy with the way it is :D But I still didn't 1m into an obvious scam 🤣
I’ve paid him 6m, imagine the other guy who sent him 50m, but, I’m still hopeful
The circus moved on, the monkeys divided the paltry winnings. My karma now please 🥺😂
Diabolical, tis the way of some people in torn... red flag all from the very start. I myself am new but I'm not new to scams. Why stroke a cats fur in the opposite direction, obviously it is a bad idea to send Money to someone "quiting"
Absolutely embarrassing that you are a faction leader and fell for this.
I offer a service, that might interest you, send me cash and I'll let you know if you won or not. If by some miracle you win, your money gets doubled.
Sus as f**k xD
that graph looks like a middle finger ahaha
Lol
What kinds of things would make your nw negatibve? Duke loans?
There's so many interesting quirks to this game that inspire me to play in different ways. I might restart one day to try some type of iron man challenge lol
Hey bro are u still doing this?
He's in federal jail