Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1.2bil raffle

Started by Jacobdouglas [3483249] on in Fun & Games.

38 replies · 163 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Hopslam [795412]

No reason to do tickets for this yo…..   unless you just trying to grab some extra $ to draw the prize for your friend or multi….

kok [2316623]

I don't need the karma, I'm happy with the way it is :D But I still didn't 1m into an obvious scam 🤣

SirKwon [3307684]

Diabolical, tis the way of some people in torn... red flag all from the very start. I myself am new but I'm not new to scams. Why stroke a cats fur in the opposite direction, obviously it is a bad idea to send Money to someone "quiting"

AM-64 [2812193]

Absolutely embarrassing that you are a faction leader and fell for this.

 

 

I offer a service, that might interest you, send me cash and I'll let you know if you won or not. If by some miracle you win, your money gets doubled.

DamingFlicks [3455211]

What kinds of things would make your nw negatibve? Duke loans?

 

There's so many interesting quirks to this game that inspire me to play in different ways. I might restart one day to try some type of iron man challenge lol