On my phone I use dark mode, on the laptop light mode. Most of the time I play on my phone anyway, but typing up a bunch (including people messaging me) just seemed smarter on laptop.
Undo (un)done
Started by undo [2090073] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I didn’t want 30 pages of people just posting to get stuff, so the whole point was to make the amount so small as to be meaningless - to just have a little fun for people who are excited to get an Afro comb or a sextant or who just want a random thing to remember me by. It’s not like I put “thread dividends” in the title.
Gl mate,it was good chaining with u during h'ween.
Sad to see you go undo. It was always a pleasure working with you at WarBirds.
Happy new year ya filthy animal
My New Year Resolution is to shit my pants fewer times than I did in the previous year
Hoping that you’ll not do any Torn stuff irl.
if ever you’ll give me something, you can have it once you’re back.
NY resolution ?
GL with whatever the future holds ! You can always come back to all those free refills !!