Completed one course and tried to sign up for another but I just get loading bubbles for days. I'm on Windows 10 and I've tried both Chrome and Firefox. I also tried multiple courses. Nothing's working.
Cant Sign Up For New Course
Started by Psychotica [1862952] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 53
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 39 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 3 likes ·
Great! I think an issue was introduced during development push - now sorted, thanks. - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
+1 Only for the ones who finished the education during this window.
Completed one course and tried to sign up for another but I just get loading bubbles for days. I'm on Windows 10 and I've tried both Chrome and Firefox. I also tried multiple courses. Nothing's working.
have same problem - posted it in an existing thread. Dont know how to link to that thread but URL is:
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=15950080&b=0&a=0
I'm having the same issue, just tried to sign up for either Nutritional Science or Analysis and Performance (my last 2 sport science classes) and get stuck on the loading circle. Neither class will start even after waiting about 5-10min, not getting an error message like the other fixed thread though.
I'm having the same issue, tried several courses and all I get is the loading bubble. I'm using Firefox on Windows 7, in case that might be relevant.
Same issue. This is obviously a server problem.
i have same issue
Cant sign up. Just finish the intro course. :(
Don't mean to sound like an ass but this is 70% of my play time on torn and no one seems to think its a big deal, so here is what staff will tell you... Change your browser.
I posted this same bug about 2 months back, i'm on an Macbook pro/iphone 6, safari.
yeah I can't sign up either. sigh.
*edit*
Attempted to do it in Firefox, Edge, Chrom, Safari, Puffin. Bug present in all browsers.
Well I did want to take Intravenous Therapy but I guess I'm going to have to wait till this is fixed.
same here
From what I've gathered in other posts, it seems they are pushing stuff through the back end today? If thats the case, I guess glitches like this are understandable. But I do hope we can get credit for the time lost? Idk, not a major issue if its fixed quickly. But I have 10/10 in education reduction and those last few bars are super expensive. I set alarms around this stuff!
Can't sign up for course
Loading icon on a loop
Please fix this puh lease.
Cant sign up... Pls get this fixed and pls compensate later..
I can't start my first course and I can't progress to the next steps until I've joined a course (I'm a beginner.) I'm having the same problem as these people.
I'm in the same boat. I've tried multiple browsers. Chrome Firefox and Safari.
Same problem since a couple of hours ago when my last course ended.
Same issue here started about 4 hours ago for me. Using a mobile platform, both I.E. and Chrome don't respond, just sits on a loading bubble.
same problem here
Same problem a server issue... as we do not all use the same browser ... but appear to have the same looping issues...spooky