Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cant Sign Up For New Course

Started by Psychotica [1862952] on in Bugs & Issues.

52 replies · 531 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
53
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Psychotica [1862952]

Completed one course and tried to sign up for another but I just get loading bubbles for days. I'm on Windows 10 and I've tried both Chrome and Firefox. I also tried multiple courses. Nothing's working.
Multipass [1955315]

have same problem - posted it in an existing thread. Dont know how to link to that thread but URL is:

http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=15950080&b=0&a=0
John [1933955]

I'm having the same issue, just tried to sign up for either Nutritional Science or Analysis and Performance (my last 2 sport science classes) and get stuck on the loading circle. Neither class will start even after waiting about 5-10min, not getting an error message like the other fixed thread though.
Dr_Syk [109543]

I'm having the same issue, tried several courses and all I get is the loading bubble. I'm using Firefox on Windows 7, in case that might be relevant.
AiteShadow [1702059]

Don't mean to sound like an ass but this is 70% of my play time on torn and no one seems to think its a big deal, so here is what staff will tell you... Change your browser.

I posted this same bug about 2 months back, i'm on an Macbook pro/iphone 6, safari.
The_Skipper [1876106]

yeah I can't sign up either. sigh.

*edit*

Attempted to do it in Firefox, Edge, Chrom, Safari, Puffin. Bug present in all browsers.
Psychotica [1862952]

From what I've gathered in other posts, it seems they are pushing stuff through the back end today? If thats the case, I guess glitches like this are understandable. But I do hope we can get credit for the time lost? Idk, not a major issue if its fixed quickly. But I have 10/10 in education reduction and those last few bars are super expensive. I set alarms around this stuff!
lennoncurry [1959484]

I can't start my first course and I can't progress to the next steps until I've joined a course (I'm a beginner.) I'm having the same problem as these people.
Higure [1926318]

Same issue here started about 4 hours ago for me. Using a mobile platform, both I.E. and Chrome don't respond, just sits on a loading bubble.
Nifti [1827508]

Same problem a server issue... as we do not all use the same browser ... but appear to have the same looping issues...spooky